Some important facts about our company:
- We are a family owned operation serving Long Island and Long Islanders since 1969
- We are members of NYS Certified Arborists Association � fully trained to diagnose and treat tree and shrub diseases
- We are members of Certified Pesticide Applicators of NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- We are members of the Long Island Arborists Association
- We are members of International Society of Arboriculture
- We are members of Nassau-Suffolk Cooperative Extension of Cornell
- We are members of Consumer Affairs in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We use an environmentally safe approach to plant health care
- We have highly trained personnel
- We use modern equipment for maximum results
- We have a fine reputation for professionalism, dependability and courteous service to all our Long Island Customers
- We love your trees as much as you do!
About tree care:
Think of tree care as an investment. A healthy tree increases in value with age; paying big dividends, increasing property values, beautifying our surroundings, purifying our air, saving energy by providing cooling shade from Summer’s heat, and protection from Winter’s wind.
Providing a preventative care program for your landscape plants is like putting money in the bank. Regular maintenance, designed to promote plant health and vigor, assures their value will continue to grow. Preventing a problem is much less costly and time-consuming than curing one once it has developed. An effective maintenance program, including regular inspections and the necessary follow-up care of mulching, fertilizing and pruning, can detect problems and correct them before they become damaging or fatal.
Considering many tree species can live as long as 200-300 years, including these practices when caring for your home landscape is an investment that will offer enjoyment and value for generations.